Good day Sweeties! As a makeup guru , I need to invest on make-up tools to enhance my make-up application which are brushes! I have been looking for brushes that would satisfy my needs. I watch you tube videos everyday and I noticed that all of my favorite you tube makeup gurus use Sigma and MAC brushes. I was able to get the MAC ice parade duo fibre kit that which was a good buy. The kit i just mentioned were the first set of brushes I splurged on which made me happy. I tried to order Sigma Brushes online but i really think it would be a hassle to order, since i don't have credit cards plus I certainly don't want to use my debit cards for security purposes. I was in luck finding these Sigma Brushes on Facebook. YUNIQUE SHOP on Facebook are selling them here in Cebu! :D You wouldn't imagine how happy i was when i purchased them and i was able to save on shipping fee. So i got the SYNTHETIC KABUKI SET and THE FACE & EYES KIT. I got these babies earlier this month and decided to test them before posting them on my blog . Posted below are opinions and the list of brushes with their functions.
SYNTHETIC KABUKI SET:
- Flat Kabuki ( F80) - Ideal for all over application of liquid and cream formulas in large and most flat area of the face , such as the forehead , temples, and cheeks. This brush is perfect to seamlessly buff foundation onto the skin. I always use this brush to apply my liquid foundation because it really makes my application a lot easier and the best part of it it is really really smooth ..Sometimes i use this to apply my powder blushes.
- Round Kabuki (F82)- Perfect to comfortably apply liquid and cream foundation on curved areas of the face, specifically around the eyes and nose , on the chin and the jaw line. This brush can also be used for all over application of mineral foundation.
- Angled Kabuki (F84)- The angled shape of this brush eases the application and blending of cream blushes onto the cheeks . It can also be used to apply and blend contour shades on the hair line, cheek bones, and jaw line.
- Tapered Kabuki (F86)- The tapered shape effortlessly applies products on defined and hard to reach areas of the face . This brush is perfect for all over application of powder, cream, and liquid formulas .It is also ideal for all over primer application, contouring and highlighting.
- Large Powder Brush (F30) - Very dense with a rounded top . Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles and very soft.
- Duo Fibre Brush (F50)- Specially designed to generate an "airbrushed" finish when used to apply liquid foundation. It can also be used to apply blush , highlight shades, loose pigments . Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- Pencil Brush (E30)- Precise application of color on the crease , outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pecil liner. Natural Bristles.
- Tapered Blending Brush (E40)- Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease . Natural Bristles.
- Eye shading Brush(E35)- Soft and dense with a rounded finish . Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments . Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural Bristles
- Kabuki Brush- Used to Set foundation with powder . Very soft and easy to control.
Thats all for this Blog !