Monday, March 12, 2012

Mary Kay Eyeshadows product reviews

Hello again dolls!! im back for a product review about some samplers i got from Mary Kay. So, I got these samplers to miss jhia of red jhelli shop . I was invited last year to the Mary kay beauty center, and i have tried their skin care products and also their cosmetics. I absolutely love their products, I have tried their foundation and decided to buy one . I'm
going to do a different review about that. I using their eyeshadows.  



HONEY SPICE
As you can see the eyeshadow is really shimmery. When I swatched it I was amazed how pigmented this is. You could wear this in anytime cause for me this eyeshadow will look great to any looks. This shadow will brighten up your eyes. You could also use this as a highlight .

BLUE METAL
This eyeshadow is also a shimmery eyeshadow and when i swatched the shadow to my wrist  its not that pigmented like the honey spice. But if you use a base or primer to your lids , it would really look pretty .
SHY BLUSH
This blush is absolutely AMAZING! I'm inlove with this blush , cause when i tried it on my cheeks it gave me that glowing beautiful cheeks. And I love how the pink and gold  looked so good together. I recommend this to you guys really love this!



So thats it you guys if you want to know more about mary kay pls do visit:
RED JHELLI SHOP

you could ask miss jhia to let you try these amazing products at the MARY KAY BEAUTY CENTER





GODBLESS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment