Monday, December 5, 2011

FOREVER21 cosmetics

Hello everyone!!! FOREVER21 is finally available here in cebu!!! I never had any forever21 products or clothes before. But i was so excited to know that f21 is finally opening . I heard F21 from my favorite youtube gurus, since they always post f21 hauls on their channel. So i went shopping whenever i have the time, and so happy to buy clothes , unfortunately, i love most of the clothes, but some designs of their clothes does'nt fit me. Its too big for me. 
Forever21 also have cosmetics on their line. And as i said i watched hauls from my fave gurus, and they said their cosmetics are cheap, but the quality is more than the price! So i bought 3 cosmetics from them since i want to try them first , and told myself if the quality is really good then ill be purchasing more from their cosmetics . And so i got the EYESHADOW QUAD, LIQUID EYELINER, and GEL LINER. 
the EYESHADOW QUAD has a variety of colors you can choose from their rack. i chose these colors because i could use the colors for my everyday look.And then i got the GEL AND LIQUID EYELINER because im sort of addicted to using liners. :) 
so i made swatches for the products i got
 As you can see on the picture the shadows  are really pigmented. And I WAS SO AMAZED when i swatched it . and guess how much this quad cost.....
ONLY FOR 95 pesos. and you get pigmented shadows.

the one on the left is the GEL eyeliner and on the right is the LIQUID eyeliner.
and i really love it. ive tried the gel liner from wet and wild and the Forever21's GEL eyeliner has the same quality with the wet and wild . SO THUMBS UP for that..and the LIQUID eyeliner is not bad for the price i tried it on my eyes and that was really worth it.
AND both EYELINERS cost 95 pesos each. so cheap right??



so thats it for my review. hope you guys liked it.
please do visit my youtube channel: 

my facebook page:

thanks everyone!!




DISCLAMER:
I PURCHASED EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT IN THIS BLOG AND NO ONE IS SPONSORING OR PAYING ME FOR THIS.





GODBLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment